If you want your contribution to count and to work where you’ll be really valued, come and join us.
Who we hire
The UK Statistics Authority offers a diverse range of opportunities. As well as being home to statisticians, economists and researchers, our career paths cover a range of skills, disciplines and job functions, from HR to finance, organisational delivery to project management.
We offer internships, graduate schemes, apprenticeships, as well as clear routes for progression and development throughout the organisation.
To see all our current vacancies, please visit the Civil Service Jobs website.
What the UK Statistics Authority offers you
Authority employees receive a range of benefits, including:
- employee development and training opportunities with a dedicated Learning & Development team
- a wide range of professional, social and recreational groups and organisations
- excellent facilities across our sites, such as childcare, gyms, coffee shops and canteens
- an employee reward and recognition scheme
- Civil Service discounts for local, regional and national organisations
- a high value pension plan
To find out about our full range of benefits view our benefits pack, which is attached to all our vacancies and can be requested from our recruitment team at email@example.com.
We value staff wellbeing, work-life balance and flexible working for all our employees. We offer jobs as part-time, job share and flexible working as standard, as well as full-time, a reflection on our commitment to flexible working practices. Our flexi-time system gives employees freedom in managing their own working hours.
We are recognised as a Top 30 employer by the Working Families organisation.
Inclusion and diversity
We are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunities employer. The Authority is:
- a Gold member of the Business Disability Forum
- a Disability Confident Leader
- a Stonewall Diversity Champion
We are committed to treating everyone fairly from the start of the recruitment process and throughout their career at the UK Statistics Authority.