We collect certain information or data about you when you use uksa.statisticsauthority.gov.uk.
- questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you contact us. We will not disclose your email address to any third parties without first obtaining your permission.
- details of which version of web browser you used.
This data can be viewed by authorised people in UK Statistics Authority, the Office for Statistics Regulation and supplier organisations, to:
- improve the site by monitoring how you use it,
- gather feedback to improve our content, for example navigation,
- respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to.
For information about how we use and protect personal data in our regulatory activities, please visit our Privacy Notice
Where your data is stored
We store your data on secure servers in the European Economic Area.
Keeping your data secure
Sending information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data while it’s in transit.
Any data you send is at your own risk.
We have procedures and security features in place to keep your data secure once we receive it.
Disclosing your information
We may pass on your personal information if we have a legal obligation to do so, or if we have to enforce or apply our terms and conditions. This includes exchanging information with other government departments for legal reasons.
We won’t share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we don’t pass on your details to other websites.
You can find out what information we hold about you, and ask us not to use any of the information we collect by contacting us.
Links to other websites
uksa.statisticsauthority.gov.uk contains links to other websites.
Following a link to another website
Following a link to uksa.statisticsauthority.gov.uk from another website