The Centre will be working with others to produce practical user guidance on a range of applied data ethics topics.
- Ethical considerations in the use of geospatial data for research and statistics
- Considering public good in research and statistics: Ethics guidance
- Considering public views and engagement regarding the use of data for research and statistics
- Using data from third parties for research and statistics: High-level ethics checklist
- Ethical considerations in the use of machine learning for research and statistics
- Ethical considerations related to the inclusivity of data for research and statistics
You can also view our other ethics-related publications and presentations undertaken as part of our engagement activities.
We want our ethics guidance to be as useful as possible in addressing the current and emerging needs of the research and statistical community.
If you would like to see practical user guidance on a particular ethics-related topic, be it data types, methods or applications, then please let us know using the form below.
Data ethics guidance suggestions
Please use this form to suggest a topic that you would like guidance on.